- We operate out of respect and homage to our Ancestors, our Elders and the beauty of our traditional values and culture.
- We work to address ignorance, negative stereotypes, mis-information and entrenched prejudice about and towards Indigenous people and their communities.
- We support truth-telling, cultural renewal and collaborative resolution regarding Indigenous people and their communities.
- We aim to empower Indigenous youth, their families and the community through involvement in cultural activities and presentations.
- We welcome respectful discourse and opportunities to collaborate towards improvements in Indigenous social equity and justice.
Working with Go Cultural Aboriginal Tours and Experiences
Please take a moment to review the Larrakia Declaration. The Declaration articulates our guiding principles to any business collaboration and partnership. We welcome opportunities to collaborate and align with like-minded individuals and companies who align with our values (above). If you have read this and wish to proceed with a proposal, please contact email@example.com with your contact details and a brief description.